PDA

View Full Version : help with Payroll employees

menor59
03-11-2013, 11:10 PM
See attached:

Hello and thank you for taking the time.

the work book attached is a sample...it could theoratically hold 50+ employees....

on the 'Report for XXXXXX' tab i need to get the data from prior worksheets excluding the 'blank' worksheet (this is a template).

Data to include... the 1st day of the week to the last day of the week...

data to put on the 'report for xxxxx' tab
bring the names from all work sheets and populate C5 down...
then based on the name all that data from the data in yellow from the said employee in d5 down for the total hours from prior worksheets excluding blank and report for xxxxx
then the total earnings from that said employee e5 down for the total earnings from prior worksheets excluding blank and report for xxxxx

finally in closing sort all names, total hours, and total earnings in alphabetical order...
then return to Blank and select B2

in theory in the middle of the week one employee could be hired and not work the rest of the month...they need to be accounted for also...

i thank you in advance for your time...

Doug Robbins
03-12-2013, 01:57 AM
I believe that the purpose of the VBA Express forums is for obtaining help with specific programming problems and that the forums are not the place to be attempting to obtain free development of your application.

All of the methods required to create the application that you are now asking be developed are contained in the development that has already been done for you in the thread at

http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45536

How about you have a go at doing it yourself?