PDA

View Full Version : Copy data in a Filter table then email it

Cai123
03-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi All,

Firstly , thanks for your time in looking into this and helping me out. Am using Excel 2007

In Sheet 1, i will be filtering this data using column W at different times during the day. And using this filtered data eg BE9 at one point of the day, i will need them to be generated to an email. I have wrote a macro for this but am actually having some problems.

1) Everytime i pressed "SEND EMAIL", instead of just having BE9 Data generating in an only, all other datas are generated as well. What is required to send one per time is only the initial filtered data. Also , was wondering if there ways to trim the data to be send from Column A to Q only. Currently , it is pulling up all columns.

2) Also, for the reciept on this email, it seems that my macro is not "vlooking up" according to column "AC" to "Sales Sheet". All is picking up is for XYZ email address. Eg, my expected results is that for for every sales eg SALES 1 , it should pick up as "GHJ".

I have attached my sheet as a reference. Thanks all and i really appreciatie the time in helping me out.