PDA

View Full Version : Small VBA program - fast

kamuk000
04-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Hi all,

I really hope that there is someone who can help me, because I am very pressed in school.

The program must be susceptible to more and fewer Ansvarlige (responsible). See pic and xlsx.

Step 1: Delete Merge, delete blank cells, delete Tilbud (offer) in Projektgruppe(project group).
Step 1B: Delete rows 1 to 17 and copy row 18 to other tabs (headline).
Step 2 InputBox with keying after Ansvarlig (responsible), and then cut row to new tab per responsible.
Step 3: Sort by Projektgruppe (project group) - service trades, AbonER, Abonnement, EntrepFP.
Step 4 Keep Afsluttet (Finish) - Delete all Igangværende(in progress), ServiceER, AbonER, Reklam, Tløntid.
Step 5 Sum after Projektgruppe(project group) in each tab. I need Omsætning (revenue) and DG%
Step 6 Cut the result (sum) for summary tab for Ansvarlig (Responsible) and Projektgruppe (Project group).

Thank You very much :doh:

Simon Lloyd
04-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Im afraid we have a policy on doing school or college projects (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq.php?faq=psting_faq_item#faq_hom_faq_item), we can help you with certain questions, simply ask and we'll do our best to guide you.

We regret that we cannot do the project for you, if we did you'd have learnt nothing so wouldn't be any the wiser when you have your next project. We'll try to help you but you'll have to help yourself too :)