PDA

View Full Version : Application to enter data from columns that are in the various documents

unavoda
04-28-2013, 03:46 AM
I have 3 documents in Excel and will be even more so in that it counts the number of printed pages in a single file months.Then have a fourth
of what I have in the top row of numbers 1,2,3 denoting the three files in the first column of 30 numbers from 1 - 30 indicating the days of the months.
Interesting if in the fourth file can be made by the application or macro that will pull data from the first three files are directly saved in the fourth
file as a printed page in a file 1 for March 1, as the parties to the File 2 for 1 March as the file 3 for March 1, then as in file 1 to 2 March, as in
file 2 to 2 March, as the file 3 for 2 March, and so on until March 30.
The fourth file is now is to fill 90 cells but eventually there will be over 5000, so I'm interested because I'm not an expert in Excel if it can somehow
be programs a to just automatically calculates a single click, or in some other way that does not need to be manually entered. If anyone knows how this
can be resolved I would ask him for help, I'd be very grateful because it would mean a lot to me.
thank everyone in advance!