PDA

View Full Version : vba code required to help populate emails with details in spreadsheet and send

jackreacher3
05-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Hello.

I would like the email below to populate the informationfrom the below table and send to a defined email addresses (column n). I knowthis is possible to do in mail merge, but would ideally like to run this as aVBA macro.

The email should also include the ability to add a clickable hyperlink where specified.
Please note, I have added some commentary (e.g PA: A)throughout the email which specifies which column the data is being fed from onthe excel spread sheet.

**PLEASE SEE BELOW TO SEE SEQUENCE OF COLUMNS***

EMAILTEMPLATE

Header of email

PA XXXXXXXX (PA No; A) requires your attention

Body of email

Dear XXXXXXX(Firstname;O)

PA XXXXXXXX (PA No; A)For:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Description; M) which was raised on the XXXXX (PA request date; C) and hasbeen has been awaiting your approval forXX (working days with approver; D)and requires your immediate review.

PASUMMARY:

Vendor Name: (F)
Procurement Category: (I)
PA Type: (B)
Currency Type: (J)
PO Total: (K)
Originator: (G)

Please note, if you havealready approved this PA, please disregard this email.

Please see below for thelink to:

Clickable URL

Thanks or your assistance.

Regards

Signature

mdmackillop
05-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Looks similar to this (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?p=289320#post289320), to which you never responded

jackreacher3
05-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Yes it does, but I would like to populate additional fields without adding any attachments.

Thanks