PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Error using file on another computer

elsg
05-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I created a spreadsheet on my PC with some advanced features that involve macros and formulas that my team of employees can use it as a tool.
On my PC the spreadsheet works correctly, including macros, but in some other pc's spreadsheet does not work properly, more precisely, the macros do not work. I know I have to enable macros so they work, however, in some pc's, when I enable macros (I click on the message box where it says that the macros are disabled on the "options" and then in March the radio button "Enable this content"), just the button "Enable this content" does not appear and when it appears and I click ok it I get a message saying I should edit the links in the workbook, however, I created a spreadsheet does not contains no bond unless formulas and macros.

The workbook in which I created the spreadsheet has no link with another folder. By this, I am not able to run macros in my spreadsheet. just to get an idea of pc's 10 different etação work. 8 spreadsheet functions and 2 are not working. It is also worth stressing that all use the same office which is 2007. I thought the problem might be occurring due to different versions of Office 2007. My office is 2007 Professional, while others use the plus version. But, in some versions plus my spreadsheet worked properly.

snb
05-10-2013, 05:55 AM
Have a look in Excel's 'Trust Center' in each estação.

elsg
05-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Thank you!!