PDA

View Full Version : imbedded message

SK74
05-19-2013, 12:01 PM
I have some knowledge of VBA, but not much with outlook (mainly excel) and am trying to create a macro that will help me simplify a task. I am using Outlook 2010.

I have a couple of routine emails that goes out when condition X is met (usually through receiving another emails, which are auto moved to a folder via a rule).
I want to create a macro that will create a new email which imbeds both the received email (folder name is "Resource") and the draft emails (in draft folder) named "XXX 1" and "XXX 2". The macro creating an email with subject and body is easy, but I can not figure out how to attach the right emails to it (I have to manually "Attach Item" the choose "outlook item" then choose the right folders and emails).
Lastly, and this would be purely a bonus, is there any way to have the macro remember who the last email recipients from the previous macro use? Or even better is there code for a userform (i.e. userform1) where it would auto populate the "To" and "Cc" blocks (represented by a textbox) with previous recipients from the macro use (I would simply run the macro from a command button)? That way it could be used by my coworkers who send similar emails to different people or when we get a new manager no one would have to edit the VBA code each time someone moves an office.

I really wish there was a "Record Macro" function in Outlook 2010!

Thanks in advance,

SK