PDA

View Full Version : Solved: VBA Help with Copying Data and Formats from Rows

LutonBarry
05-23-2013, 01:36 PM
I think this is very difficult, well it looks impossible so far with my attempts to get it right.

What I have and will attach a sample spreadsheet, is a daily call report. The report is updated daily and at this stage of my filtering has duplicated call ID's see column B. The call are sorted by call ID and then Days Old. So two lines per call with the older call above it's partner call.

What I want to do is to be able to update the data in the row cells for the higher days old call for the columns highlighted in green from the row above, if no other entry exists already exisits in that active cell. So for example Row 3 would need to have cells C3,E3,F3,J3,K3,L3 and M3. While Row 5 C5,F5,I5,J5,K5,L5 and M5.

I have posted a question my first last weekend and was very impressed with the speed of response and also the sheer quality. I hope one day I can pay this help back by answering some of the queries.

LutonBarry
05-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Folks think I've found the solution to this but have not written or tested the script. Rather than import the calls into the same list I should first keep them separate them write a nested vlookup, if statement to check each cell that may require updating. Then combine the lists and delete the older updated call.

Well that's mytheory anyway. If it works I'll post the script online here if anyone finds it useful.