PDA

View Full Version : automatically send email if cell background colour changes

vipulhumein
06-08-2013, 10:26 PM
i have made a Workbook named "Audit Sheet (Autosaved).xlsm" in which one sheet named "Quality". In Quality Sheet there are some conditional formatting..
Now i want that if in that sheet from Column X to Column AW any cell background becomes red in colour than i should get automatically an email of that quality sheet attached in two address say - 1. abc@gmail.com and 2. xyz@gmail.com.

please help me out of this problem as soon as possible

thanks in advance

Tom Jones
06-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Cross post automatically send email if cell background colour changes (http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179351)

Simon Lloyd
06-09-2013, 04:17 PM
@Tom Jones - thanks for the info!

@vipulhumein
Cross Post

Please supply ALL links to the posts in the other forums you have posted this question in. The reason we ask for these is so that all the good folk that give up their free time do not waste it either working toward a solution that has already been given, or perhaps following the same path to problems, dead ends or unsuitability that have been arrived at in other postings at other forums, all in all it will get you a solution that works quicker! :)

To show your cross posted links simply visit the threads you created in the other forums and copy the URL from the browser address bar and paste each of them here, do the same for each of those other forums too.