PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Copy values using auto filter more criteria with macro

kattai_engg
06-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi,
please help me. i am new to this VBA code. some what i manage using record macro to copy the values from 1st sheet to 2nd sheet. The problem is i created a macro for each letters for column H10 (drop down list - purpose is which row show 0 it will copy the row and paste to 2nd sheet where i need that). i need a single macro to combine all macros or using a single macro itself i need a result. here is some limitaion i need , while seeing the Colum H there must be the user colud select the values to run the macro oterwise the Msg box state that there will be no seletion please assign the values. one more problem which is i created macro, that is there is no C1 in the column H Drop down seletion still i need to run the maro for 0, like wiese i need that up to C4. means suppose there is the C4 the user can select atleast one row contain the C2, C3 & 0 in the Column H. i also attached the sheet (below this threads :-Advanced Filter From Varying Criteria Range) by mistake i added there please accept my apologise). Advance thanks for your help.
thanks
kattai

xls
06-17-2013, 02:56 AM
pl attache sample sheet

kattai_engg
06-17-2013, 03:48 AM
The file is attached. please help me . Thanks

kattai_engg
06-17-2013, 08:44 AM
dear Xls, i attached the sample sheet. please help me .

xls
06-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Hi

Create one macro which can accept input using input box & call respective macro.

Thanks

kattai_engg
06-18-2013, 12:18 AM
Hi Xls, Thanks for the reply. i am not that much candy, please help , which is the way it can be the calling macro as repective for accept of input box messeage. Just give me littile further explanation. Thank you.
best regards,
kattai.

xls
06-19-2013, 07:05 AM
hi

Sorry for delay in reply.

Pl brief me ur requirements step by step, im bit confuse with what you explained above.

Thanks