PDA

View Full Version : How to move a cells value to a diffrent sheet with a check box

reddog2002
06-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Or something similar? I will have 3 sheets total. The first sheet will have the field numbers and the gallons per minute. I want to put the circles (center pivot) in to groups. The groups will have different colors and fill a cell when selected. I have that part working with conditional formatting. In column C I would like to have something to check or click, mark? When it is marked add it to sheet 2, or if it is unmarked delete it from sheet 2. Plus add the filled color across the sheet. Sheet 2 is our weekly water schedule. I have it up and running fine but want to do more with it, like the stuff I have all ready mentioned. It is black and white and has colored check marks and x's. Sheet 3 I want for a daily schedule that shows the water changes for that day. If a circle is on Monday and Tuesday off Wednesday I would like it to show that field came on Monday show nothing for Tuesday and show off for Wednesday. One more thing to add to it the diffrents in the total gallons for that day from the day before. (I think I can figure that part out) But the rest is over my head. I will try to upload what I have.
Thanks Reddog

reddog2002
06-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Anyone?

Jan Karel Pieterse
07-03-2013, 01:57 AM
I expect you haven't had any answers because you have stuffed a lot of questions into one post.
Keep it simple: ask one question (as specific as possible) per post.

Kenneth Hobs
07-03-2013, 05:45 AM
It is as JKP said. Break projects like this into steps.

See this primer for how to ask Excel Forum questions.
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/getting-excel-answers/

The FAQ at this forum summarizes many of the points detailed in the previous link. http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_posthelp_faq_item

reddog2002
07-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the response. I was trying to show what the final out come would be so you all knew what I was trying to accomplish, and maybe save some steps. I will try again

Aussiebear
07-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Reddog, can you tell me what the Sub Plus macro is meant to do?

reddog2002
07-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Reddog, can you tell me what the Sub Plus macro is meant to do?
No not now. I haven't messed with it for a few days. It might have been something I was playing with trying to make it move to sheet2. I started another post trying to do smaller steps.
Thanks reddog