PDA

View Full Version : Unable to read Word Document file

ethanmarco
07-10-2013, 12:45 AM
I have important file and folders, so my Word file shown error message like “Unable to read Word Document file”, in such type condition, I want to recover all corrupted Word file data, please help me.

fumei
07-10-2013, 03:04 PM
I am sorry but you are going to have to give more information. It is impossible to help you with what you have posted.

What version of Word are you using?
Have you changed version recently?
What version of Word was used for the files?
Are any these files stored on a USB drive?
Have you tried any file recovery software? There are lots out there.
Have you tried Open and Repair?

kia101
07-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Did you try right click and open with word?

kia101
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM
What version of word are you using?

kia101
07-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Have you tried a different word app to open the file?

thomashenery
07-18-2013, 05:20 AM
You can open a corrupted Word Docx File with the help of a Word Recovery Tool just like SysTools Word File Repair Software; This Application is the most effective software that can help you in repairing and restoring the corrupted MS Word Docx file. Read More: SysTools Word Repair

fumei
07-19-2013, 04:17 PM
You folks are just repeating the questions\suggestions I posted right at the first. As the OP does not seem inclined to answer anything, I think we are wasting our time.

B.T.F.M
08-17-2013, 05:21 AM
If you haven't tried "Open and Repair" feature to repair corrupt Word document, then try it. It's very simple and effective. Just open your MS Word > click on Office button (if you are using MS Word 2007 or any earlier version) > Open > select corrupt word document > click on arrow beside Open button > select Open and Repair. Or if you are using MS Word 2010, open it and click on File tab > Open > select corrupt word document > click on arrow beside Open button > select Open and Repair. But if it fails to repair the file, then I can suggest you to try some third-party recovery applications. You can check SysInfoTools MS Word Docx Recovery to recover corrupt .docx files. You must try its free demo version to see the preview of recovered data before buying its full version.Regards

fumei
08-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Like I said, the OP has never responded even once. A waste of time since they do not seem to care much.