PDA

View Full Version : Help Building A Fully Functioning Excel Add-In

doctorp
07-17-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi there

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here so understand if it gets removed.

I'm pretty proficient in VBA (as I'm sure many people think they are) and have spent around 6 months developing a great little add-in I'd like to host on a website and sell for licensing fees.

I want to do it right, so am looking for someone to undertake the task for me (paid of course) of doing the following:

1. Creation of COM addin in Visual Studio which has a 1 year working period upon download.
2. License expires 1 year after install and registers the unique registration code with the website it was downloaded from.
3. Build in of automatic generation of the of the registration code into the website upon payment for the add-in.
4. Need sufficient security built in so its not possible for multiple users to use the same rego code or on various machines.
5. A downloaded file will not work 1 year after the download date irrespective of whether it was every installed or not.

Any advice or direction people can give me would be great but ideally looking to outsource this to someone who has done this many times before and can prove their expertise.

Cheers

Erik

SamT
07-17-2013, 05:18 AM
Click on "Consulting" on the green navigation bar. :beerchug: