PDA

View Full Version : footer

kite.fill
07-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Dear All Friends,kindly help me i just want the cell range (L1:P14) as footer on last page only. please help me thru VBA programming</p>

SamT
07-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Assuming that everything you want to print (except the "footer") is in Columns A-K.

The first thing to try is to Open the sheet to be printed, then on the Excel Menu >> File >> Page Setup >> Sheet Tab, click in the "Print Area" box. It will shrink.

Then Select all the printing area, hold down down the Ctrl Key and select the footer. Then click the Close button on the little Print Area window. The large dialog box will come back.

While still on the Page Setup Sheet Tab, make sure that "Page Order, Down then over" is selected.

kite.fill
07-24-2013, 10:16 AM
brother,
i didnt understand what you are trying to say kindly help me i have attached the sheet.

kindly help me with this sheet.

thanx and regards

SamT
07-24-2013, 10:59 AM
done, Just like I said above.

Open the sheet to be printed
then on the Excel Menu >> File >> Page Setup >> Sheet Tab, click in the "Print Area" box. It will shrink.
Then Select all the area to be printed, except the footer,
Hold down down the Ctrl Key and select the footer.
Click the Close button [X] on the little Print Area window. The large dialog box will come back.
On the Page Setup Sheet Tab, make sure that "Page Order, Down then over" is selected.