PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Checkboxes on worksheet

Marcster
08-17-2005, 01:03 PM
This may be an easy one?.

I have several checkbox's on a worksheet and I want to display in the cell next to them a value which is based on weather it has been ticked and if so, add 1 to the count of previously checked checkboxes. This is done after pressing a button.

Like so:
Column Ticked? Cell Value
[Checkbox] True 1
[Checkbox] False
[Checkbox] True 2
[Checkbox] False
[Checkbox] True 3

How is this done?

Thanks,

Marcster.

MWE
08-17-2005, 01:36 PM
This may be an easy one?.

I have several checkbox's on a worksheet and I want to display in the cell next to them a value which is based on weather it has been ticked and if so, add 1 to the count of previously checked checkboxes. This is done after pressing a button.

Like so:
Column Ticked? Cell Value
[Checkbox] True 1
[Checkbox] False
[Checkbox] True 2
[Checkbox] False
[Checkbox] True 3

How is this done?

Thanks,

Marcster.
I assume that by " ...add 1 to the count of previously checked checkboxes. ..." you mean the count of all checked checkboxes above at any given time and not the count of all checked checkboxes that have ever been checked?

Marcster
08-17-2005, 01:55 PM
I assume that by " ...add 1 to the count of previously checked checkboxes. ..." you mean the count of all checked checkboxes above at any given time and not the count of all checked checkboxes that have ever been checked?

Hi MWE,

Anytime the button is pressed (the Cell Value is reset) it will display the results in the Cell Value column.

Marcster.

Marcster
08-25-2005, 04:42 AM
Decided to do the task a different way.