PDA

View Full Version : Is Visual Studio Printing Assistance Available Here?

Rlb53
09-10-2013, 09:22 AM
I've stepped out of the Excel VBA / Userform world and into Visual Studio Express 2012 w/ SQL Server Databases. Although the Power of Excel has Mesmerized me over the learning term, it does not offer the ability for data collection from multiple users as I am currently attempting to implement.

With the incredible assistance that everyone has previously offered here at VBAExpress I've been able to generate numerous Excel applications that greatly simplifies the end users efforts and store the associated Data, but... with entering the Visual Studio Realm, there are some new hurdles to overcome and I ask if assistance is available here?

Desired Task:

I generated a Userform with dimensions of 780 H x 600 W. (This appears to be mathematically proportional to an 8.5 x 11 page).
I wish to print this form, with minimal margins, but it does not. The margins are substantial when Printform1.print() is selected.

I've attempted to implement multiple variations with the print options feature, but I'm coming up empty.

Could anyone assist with the appropriate language to expand this userform to fit properly on the 8.5 x 11 sheet?

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.

westconn1
01-11-2014, 10:29 PM
if you are still looking on this, when using vb6, you can change the printer orientation and ZOOM properties, before the printform method is called
printer.zoom = 250
i would assume there is some equivalent code for .net