PDA

View Full Version : When choosing an image according to the number in a cell to show marked

k0st4din
09-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Hello everyone.
I have an inquiry about hoping to help me put the inquiry in another site, but now the third day I have no answer, so I write to you.
I have a question which I will try to explain it in more detail.
I have a file that has several sheets of the first units got on the second table where I fit in the dimensions of the cabinets and her drawings of cabinets on the third worksheet by pressing the selected cabinet is transported photo itself and cabinet size for him. For the reason that you can not read the language of the tables I want to specify a specific cell "B8" and "B14".
In "B8" - 3 and 4 are lower cabinets, and 1 and 2 are upper
In "B14" - 1 - means 1 door, 2 means 2 doors to the locker.
Because I sometimes get errors in pushing the image of cabinet and published information in the third worksheet is false, ie the wrong size. So my request is this:
I give the example of the first cabinet with a 1 door: if its record size and without I hit the second image with two doors to my pops labeled "Caution Wrong Choice"
Thanks in advance to all responders to my problem.
Link to download file (http://www.sendspace.com/file/hv217t)

patel
09-30-2013, 12:19 AM
In "B8" - 3 and 4 are lower cabinets, and 1 and 2 are upper ' what sheet ?

you did not receive any answer because we can not understand your request and the sheets language

k0st4din
09-30-2013, 05:14 AM
I am sorry that I have not mentioned the names of the sheets because I thought that when you see the table and her pictures of the cabinets would guess.
Okay, anyway, the sheet name is called "Formuli". Attach a photo to navigate.
Thank you very much.

k0st4din
10-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Dear you know, it's hard to question my decision?
You say you can not read the writing, but these cells can not write everything - bananas, oranges, cupboards, wardrobes and whatever else you can think of, it is only a hint, my most important cells are those in which there are two numbers. And they know you can not read??? And attached the photo to see exactly what sheets to watch.
Thank you again.

patel
10-02-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm sorry, but I can not understand your problem

k0st4din
10-02-2013, 05:11 AM
Hey buddy,
see the picture in it interested me only these 2 cells - "B8" and "B14". Now look at the pictures of the cabinets - there are lower cabinets with one door (photo 1) and cabinets with two doors (as picture 2). Further down there are cabinets that are top of the picture 12 to picture 17.
What is written in cell A8 - Type Vanity / 1 = top / 2 = Upper Corner / 3 = Lower / 4 = bottom corner.
What is written in cell A14 - Number of doors / 1 or 2 /.
Imagine that in column B Deal sizes Photo 1 - ie the lower cabinet (in B8 = 3) and one door (at B14 = 1) and starting to press photo 1, instead press photo 5 (just randomly , a slip of the mouse or whatever) - These dimensions are wrong, because I've chosen another type cabinet.
Here's what I want: If I wrote in column B size cabinet with two doors 2 photo (this is just an example, will apply to all images) and punched photo 1 (ie cabinet with a door I see the word in excel : Attention wrong choice of cabinet!)
Thank you again.
If you can help me -> Be alive and well.
Will gnaw himself somehow to help myself. :roll:

patel
10-02-2013, 11:47 AM
I appreciate your effort to explain me, but I'm not able to understand