PDA

View Full Version : Data exctraction from one sheet to another

ThePhoenix84
10-03-2013, 04:49 AM
Hi guys, thank you for reading my post ! I have a little issue at the moment that would need to be solved not too late.
Here's my problem :
I have one excel sheet which is full of raw data, like year, month, day, hour and else and i would need to exctract those raw data into another excel sheet, and i'd like to know if this is possible to do with VBA :think:
SO if any of you guys could help me with this it would be awesome !
Thanks a lot ! :thumb

Kenneth Hobs
10-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Sure, but there are a few things that we need to know. e.g. Move whole rows, copy just cells, copy just values, etc. What is the criterion to match for move, copy, and such. If you make and attach a short example file of before and after, it is easier to help.

ThePhoenix84
10-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Well, thank you for you reply, let me explain what exactly is my problem, i have all thsoe raw datas, and i just want to extract all those values to the first sheet, where they are updated every 2 seconds and copy them to my other sheet

Kenneth Hobs
10-04-2013, 06:51 AM
I am still unclear as to what you want. If you are auto updating one sheet every 2 seconds, then the other sheet can be updated then as well.

If you want to run code to do it.

Worksheets("Sheet1").UsedRange.Copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
Application.CutCopyMode = False