PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] Recommed Software to convert .eml To .pst

Mark90
10-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question regarding .eml files. I read an article about converting .eml (it's here by the way http://eml.tooutlook.com/ ) and it highlights a few different softwares for converting .eml to .pst.

I was wondering if anyone here uses any of these, and if so, which would you recommend? Or do you use something else?

(I know this isn't strictly VBA and I apologize for that, but I'm a bit stuck/desperate)

Thanks for reading!!

Mark

Aussiebear
10-06-2013, 06:21 PM
(I know this isn't strictly VBA and I apologize for that, but I'm a bit stuck/desperate)

Please keep your subject matter to VBA related issues. This forum is vba orientated and intends to stay that way.

Aflatoon
10-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Interestingly: http://www.excelforum.com/outlook-formatting-and-functions/947543-extract-email-address-from-eml-files.html (post #5)

Aussiebear
10-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Perhaps Mark90 would be so kind to explain why he provided a solution to the issue, in another forum a day before he raised the issue here.

Aflatoon
10-08-2013, 03:37 AM
I think we know, don't we? ;)

SamT
10-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Ted, That's the same link he posted in his query here, and which is part and parcel of his Q. IMO, he is not cross posting. He could have posted in in Help, but... the question is specific to Outlook. While our primary aim is at VBA, as evidenced by the name VBA Express, we do accept questions about any issue with any MS Office program. We even have sub forums directly related to non VBA queries. Ex: Excel\SumProduct & Excel\BI.

kellylorry
11-21-2013, 03:25 AM
Hello Mark90,

I would also like to mention here an excellent EML to PST conversion application, by which you can very easily convert EML file in PST file format without facing any problem. This software is well known as Kernel for EML to PST Converter and you can also try a free demo of the software from here emltooutlook.net

B.T.F.M
03-15-2014, 04:12 AM
To export data from EML files of Windows Outlook into Microsoft Outlook PST format, try the steps given below: 1. Open Windows Live Mail program on your system by clicking on Start button > All Programs > Windows Mail.2. Now click on File menu > point to Import > click on Messages.3. Click on Microsoft Outlook Express 6 > click on Next.4. The “Import mail from an OE6 store directory” box is selected by default. If it is not, the select it.5. Now click on Browse. Locate the Outlook Express folder you have copied earlier from the system having Windows XP. Select it by clicking it once.6. Click on Select Folder > click on Next.7. Click on All folders to import all the folders, or click on Selected folders and select which message folders you want to import. Then click on Next.8. Click on Finish.You can also try a third-party converter tool for EML to PST conversion. I can recommend you SysInfoTools Email Converter tool here to convert EML files into PST format. It can convert PST, MSG, DBX and EML files into PST, DBX, MSG, EML, RTF and HTML format. Thanks.

emilyolson
06-17-2014, 03:18 AM
I would like share a resourceful EML to PST Converter by which I already solved difficulty to convert .eml to .pst file with ease. This is assured tool which performs properly whole conversion process and maintains the originality of files. Its free demonstration will lead you at each step, so try it to convert .eml files to .pst files