PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] docking code pane

cush
12-09-2013, 11:12 PM
A few days ago I inadvertently moved my code pane from the right hand side of the screen to the bottom so the dividing line between the code pane and the project pane (with vba modules) is now horizontal instead of verticle. How can I get the code back on the right hand side and the modules on the left side of the vba screen?

Aflatoon
12-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Drag the code window back to the right hand side of the VBE until you see the 'drop shadow' become a tall rectangle.

cush
12-17-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm sorry but I cannot DRAG the code window because I cant find where to select it. I can only drag in two places
1. the grey horizontal bar ( to raise and lower it between the code and the modules)
2. the red perimeter of the entire window (to make it full screen or smaller)
Perhaps you can post a screenshot with an arrow showing me where you are able to grab the code window to drag it. Or, is there some setting I need to adjust to make it dragable?
thanks

Aflatoon
12-17-2013, 08:22 AM
You need to click the restore button below the min/max/restore buttons for the main VBE window. You can also delete the registry entries for the docking settings to reset to the defaults if that doesn't work.

Jan Karel Pieterse
12-17-2013, 10:36 AM
And perhaps this helps:
www.jkp-ads.com/articles/vbedocking.asp (http://www.jkp-ads.com/articles/vbedocking.asp)