PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Copy Worksheet with Embedded Chart Object to New Workbook - values and formats only

vanhunk
12-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Good day, I am trying to copy a worksheet containing formulas and embedded charts, as well as a chart sheet to another workbook. The problem I experience is that I loose the graphs, i.e. it does not keep its original values. I want to name the new workbook according to the value in cell A1. Thank you. Regards, vanhunk

vanhunk
12-11-2013, 12:11 AM
I have posted a similar thread at: http://www.excelforum.com/excel-programming-vba-macros/974552-loose-embedded-graph-values-when-copying-sheet-to-new-workbook.html I am experiencing some difficulty with the vbaexpress user interface and could not attach a document. See attachment at indicated link. Thank you

vanhunk
12-11-2013, 05:04 AM
Solved by Andy Pope:

Sub Macro2() ' ' Macro2 Macro ' Dim shtSource As Worksheet Set shtSource = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Findings") ' ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Array("Findings", "CPI Graph")).Copy shtSource.Range("A1", shtSource.Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Copy ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Findings").Range("A1").PasteSpecial _ Paste:=xlPasteValuesAndNumberFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _ SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False End Sub