PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely no help the way this system works

larrycav
12-11-2013, 08:03 AM
4..count em...FOUR times I tried to post a question on here.

The first time I had a url in my message that pointed to a solution I tried that didn't work. The system slapped me in the face for posting a link....a big no-no because I HAD NOT YET POSTED 5 TIMES.

So....I removed the hyperlink...... It still denied the post.

I tried again two more times without any hyperlink in the message and each time it was denied...

Thanks for such a useless board... .Not the members or there knowledge are being condemned here... just the crap way the board works.

larrycav
12-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Well.... the system took that post ..... unbelievable.. Wouldn't take my legit question but it let me flame the software....gotta love it!!!

SamT
12-11-2013, 08:13 AM
I am sorry for your experience.

Try to post your question again, starting with no links.

BTW, The # icon on the Editor's toolbar will format any code you post. Just select the code text, then click the icon.

SamT
12-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Never mind. I see that you did do that just 2 minutes ago.

Find Missing References Code needed (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?48415-Find-Missing-References-Code-needed)

larrycav
12-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Thank you Sam....very frustrating situation. The guy I'm trying to solve this for is in Finland. I'm in the US. Not getting the detail back I need to resolve the problem. I can't give access to the VBE Project either. Forces me to use code and I am not a programmer by profession. I am able to find code examples and tweak things to make them do the job though.... your help is MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated.