PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: I am back with a new set of questions

rcbricker
08-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Hi everyone. Man I have not been back here in awhile.

I have a new project that I set for myself. I need to get some code that will automate the attached "time sheet". I need the following activities automated on this sheet:

The Tracking sheet

1) I need the information from the new active sheet to port into the appropriate place in the tracking sheet.

The Active sheet

1) I need a new sheet created with the weekending dated for the Friday of the new week (so next friday's date would be the date for the next sheet).

2) I need code that will take the information entered for in & outs of the employee to be calculated for the day, the week to go (for watching to limit overtime) and for the total for the week.

I then need some other stuff done (hopefully).

IF I create a workbook that contains the sheets for a number of employees (see the All Timesheet spreadsheet) can one write code that will populate over from newly created sheets to the sheet in the All Timesheet spreadsheet designated by that employee's name.

SO basically employee X comes in on monday and a new sheet to that employee's copy (on their computer) is created when they start their time sheet file. At the end of the week, the employee prints out a copy and takes it to their boss. They also hit a macro button which copies the sheet and then pastes it onto the All Timesheet spreadsheet.

The All Timesheet spreadsheet would never be moved (or if it is can the code be changed to reflect the new destination?

This is a tough one but I am trying to eliminate the rekeying of the time info by HR.

xCav8r
08-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Is MS Access not an option?

rcbricker
08-29-2005, 06:28 AM
yes it is not an option

rcbricker
08-31-2005, 10:15 AM
bumb?