PDA

View Full Version : Pull Data From One Worksheet To Another

richardSmith
02-05-2014, 06:18 PM
I posted this thread earlier today and @GTO saved the day for me! http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?48847-Pull-Data-from-Sheet3-to-Sheet1 but now after delivering the data a few updates to that formatting are being requested. How would these changes be made?

Data Worksheet still holds the data returned by the query
New Format worksheet contains the 'new' format that the query should be displayed in. A few small tweaks (or at least I hope they are small)
And yes the data should be duplicated on one row and same data on the row below it.11223

EDIT --
Also what if I need to increase the size of the array? (IE Add a few more doggiedaycare centers or add additional weeks?)

jo15765
02-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Not to step on the toes of @GTO at all, but if you could modify your worksheet that returns the data to how I set it up in the attached workbook you can use a function to return the data and avoid using VBA at all. This may or may not suit your needs, but was just a thought.

Power to VBAExpress!

richardSmith
02-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Not to step on the toes of @GTO at all, but if you could modify your worksheet that returns the data to how I set it up in the attached workbook you can use a function to return the data and avoid using VBA at all. This may or may not suit your needs, but was just a thought.

Power to VBAExpress!
That formula will work -- but what about handling null/blank values? For example it returns #N/A if there is null or blank lookup in the formula.