PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Pivot table and function

frade
08-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Hello,

Sorry for the previous topic. It was not very clear

I have created a pivot table using VBA (please have a look at my code)

Now, I would like to have a new row with, for each column, the standard deviation function. By example in the column B, the range for this function is "B3:B12". But this range is varying. It depends of the number of days indeed.

How to change that in the code?

Regards,

Fran?ois

Norie
08-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Isn't StDev one of the existing options to display data in a pivot table?

frade
08-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Thanks Norie. Yes, you can modify the field settings of results (cell A1 average of results). Stdev and Stdevp are well 2 other possibilities. But if you compare the value of cell A14, you will see that is different before and after theses changes. The purpose
is to keep 0,48 on cell B14 and 0,016 for cell C14 (2 examples).
I think it should be possible to create directly a row with the formulas "STDEV" at the bottom of the pivot table but I don't know how..

What could I do?

Regards

Fran?ois

frade
08-29-2005, 07:32 AM
No idea?

Thanks Norie. Yes, you can modify the field settings of results (cell A1 average of results). Stdev and Stdevp are well 2 other possibilities. But if you compare the value of cell A14, you will see that is different before and after theses changes. The purpose
is to keep 0,48 on cell B14 and 0,016 for cell C14 (2 examples).
I think it should be possible to create directly a row with the formulas "STDEV" at the bottom of the pivot table but I don't know how..

What could I do?

Regards

Fran?ois