PDA

View Full Version : Compiling and Exporting Information

MattD
03-18-2014, 06:23 AM
I have a spreadsheet that has a list of different types of systems in column E starting at E7. A user is to fill out columns B and C with B: # on Project, C: % to be reviewed. The majority of the items however will not have any value associated with them and I do not want to include those. Once they have done that I want to compile all of the items that have a value other than 0 in the B column to be be added in a list in a word document. The word document is a rather large document that just has a variety of fields that are filled in based on information in the workbook elsewhere. The only VBA experience that I really have has been in the last 6 months and almost all of it has come from this awesome forum.

This is my first time posting here so let me know if I do anything wrong.

Thanks in advance!

snb
03-18-2014, 08:05 AM
Without seeing any workbook or document it's hard tot tell. Not posting either is probably the only thing you are doing 'wrong'.

MattD
03-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Sorry about that. The code that is included in this document was written by someone else. When the user clicks the Create Proposal Button on the Fee Estimate sheet, all of the information in compiled into a word document. THe sheet that I am working to include into that word document as I described earlier is the Equipment Take-Off tab.

Thanks-