PDA

View Full Version : New Index Page

Jacob Hilderbrand
03-23-2014, 12:58 PM
We have a new index page. Just go to www.vbaexpress.com to view it.

We still want to promote the forum and knowledge base as free resources, while also showing that there are paid services like consulting and training available.

Those were all on the old portal page but this new one looks a lot nicer.

We also wanted to add a toll free help line and I thought of VBA Help and it was actually available so we grabbed that one.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions let me know.

Thanks

SamT
03-23-2014, 02:27 PM
We have an office? :SHOCKED:

If any of my GFs call, I'm out to lunch.

Are ya gonna man the phones 24/7?

This could be handy if I develop a local service business. 24/7 voice support for my own clients. :devil2:

ExcelAndAccess
03-23-2014, 03:40 PM
"There is nothing so stable as change". Jacob and I are working hard to make the site user friendly by making dozens of changes. The Index change was the first of many, the toll-free number was long overdue, and while standing in line with Jacob at Disneyland last month, Jacob saw that 844-VBA-HELP was still available. I purchased the number that evening. The local number will come next month, until then the toll-free number is not in use.
Hope you are open to the changes, they are to make the site even more successful than it is today.
For those of you that helped to build the site, we hope you embrace the changes and add your stamp of approval on them. Both Jacob and I would love to team with you to see what changes you would like to have made. Just reach out and let us know.

Christopher T. Fennell

844VBA-HELP :hi:

ExcelAndAccess
03-23-2014, 03:45 PM
We will take the message ;-)

mihirmane
09-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Thanks................