PDA

View Full Version : What is Internet Explorer_TridentDlgFrame

P3trickA
04-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Hello to all,
I have been looking around the internet to see exactly how to go about getting into a specific dialog box that pops up from internet explorer. The class name is "Internet Explorer_TridentDlgFrame." Basically, I have been extracting info from internet explorer using the HTML references embedded in VBA. Unfortunately I am not able to "set" or get control of this window. It looks very similar to internet explorer as it has tabs, buttons and textboxes but I cannot get control of these elements. I guess my questions are...

1) What exactly is a tridentdlgframe :dunno
2) Is it possible to set it as any sort of object, ex. "as New InternetExplorer" or Webbrowser :banghead:

Any help would be appreciated, all I am trying to do is select a specific tab and send a .value to a specific textbox, like I have been doing to the previous internetexplorer.document.frame(1)... before this pop up...

I am using Excel 2010

Thank you all in advance and any help would be appreciated

Aussiebear
04-25-2014, 02:36 AM
Sorry not able to help much here in a direct sense but try following the link as provided.Internet Explorer_TridentDlgFrame - General Help and Support ... (http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autoitscript.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F109491-internet-explorer-tridentdlgframe%2F&ei=CixaU--cMIjxlAX8yoHgDg&usg=AFQjCNFBquESkxY7yRx8qb5Ac7ne-JIgWw&bvm=bv.65397613,d.dGI)

P3trickA
05-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Appreciate that response Aussiebear, I have been looking through the link and I was leaving this to see if anybody else could shed a little education. I will close this thread in the next couple of weeks just to see. Thank you again for your response

155.shubham
08-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Internet Explorer_TridentDlgFrame is the class name for microsoft internet explorer popup. Through this you can get the handle of the popup window which is open and then you can get the document of the popup. Handle: this is some number, which will be assigned to every window which is open in your system in windows operating system.