PDA

View Full Version : Dashabord automation

Kaniguan1969
05-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Hi,

We have existing dashboard and it was developed in Powerpoint and displayed in LCD monitor.
The data is performed in excel file including formulas and calculation.
The data is manually extracted using SSRS report and replicated/dump to excel file
were the formula/calculation is found.

I was instructed to develop a production dashboard.
This production dashboard composed of 12 LCD monitor that runs in very lines.
basically, it composed of 12 lines, so every lines have a corresponding LCD monitor
attached that will be use to monitor on how the production output per line perform well.

Requirements:
1. Data will be extracted in MS SQL Server 2008.
2. Composed of 5 pages
3. This should be scrolling down based on timer
4. Installed or view in different lines

May I ask for any idea on how to make this. any applcation applicable to make this dashboard. thank you.

jov

Bob Phillips
05-27-2014, 02:32 AM
Why are you building a sdashboard in PowerPoint, that doesn't sound like the best option to me.

And what does this phrase mean ... composed of 12 LCD monitor that runs in very lines.
basically, it composed of 12 lines, so every lines have a corresponding LCD monitor
attached that will be use to monitor on how the production output per line perform well.

Kaniguan1969
05-28-2014, 05:34 PM
These production lines is composed of 12 lines. THey have to work on different model that runs in production lines.
So, for every lines will be installed with LCD monitor 32"in. In LCD monitor,
It will displayed the production output that runs in every lines, THis will use as reference if they achieved or not. In case
they have an output shortfall the team lead or sup will heads up the operator to speed up the process.
THis are the items to be displayed in LCD monitor quality updates, production output, and yields.

I'm looking for an application that can handle this dashboard. The data will be extracted in MS SQL server 2008.
ANy idea guys.

Kaniguan1969
06-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Any idea guys on were to build this production Visual Display Dashboard?

Bob Phillips
06-02-2014, 12:07 AM
People are probably struggling like myself in understanding what you want to do. I don't understand your reference to lines and monitors, I am not sure whether this is what I understand by lines and monitors (screens?), or whether you are struggling with the language. As to the dashboard, you would need to define what you want to see, there is no dashboard per se, a dashboard consists of a number of informational objects, you need to say what and how you want those objects to show.

Kaniguan1969
06-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi xld. please disregard my reply. I already made this dashboard in SSRS.Thanks.

Bhaskar
06-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Can you share what have you created....?