PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] How do I update multiple worksheets based on one userform?

dovermac
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Hello!
I'm an absolute beginner in regards to vba. Here's my scenario. I have a userform I attached here with 3 combo boxes where a user can pick districts and schools, etc. When they click ok, the various tabs in this macro enabled workbook will "refresh" with the metrics for that entity)combination of picks from form) across the board. Each tab will have multiple pivot charts/tables so the filters will need to be addressed. I've been looking for code to kind of match this scenario. I've seen some that kind of in the ballpark, but due to the size and complexity, I suspect this will be extensive, right?

Jeff

Jeff12043

westconn1
07-31-2014, 05:24 AM
but due to the size and complexity, I suspect this will be extensive, right?if you want real help with this you will need to post a workbook with some sample data and indication of required results

dovermac
07-31-2014, 08:21 AM
Yes, of course. The workbook is being assembled right now. I'm trying to make sure all the various charts and graphs are accounted for before I present it.

dovermac
08-01-2014, 04:36 AM
Closing. Details have changed and will have to do this all over again.