PDA

View Full Version : İf cell contains the number then copy certain cells to another book

buskopan
08-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Hello, looking for help in macro

Book contains the columns A to AC
A- L arrival personnel
P- AC departing personnel

How to make copy cells A-L to different book but in proper order 1f then 2f if column N (split) contains the code 1f or 2f I cant sort it with A to Z as in that case departing personnel also changing the order.

1f stands for first flight, 2f stands for second flight.

p45cal
08-10-2014, 04:57 AM
cross-post
buskopan, see http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184
It's only a suggestion, but if you were to give links to all sites you've cross posted this to, at all the sites you've cross posted this to, I, for one, would be more inclined to respond.

buskopan
08-10-2014, 05:46 AM
Sorry If that is not allowed. First I made post here and did not received any answer and then posted on other site.

Thank you anyways

p45cal
08-10-2014, 06:03 AM
It is allowed. It doesn't look like you've read anything at all; from the link I posted which is worth reading for your benefit:
"First, let me make it clear that neither I, nor the person who pointed you here, has an issue with cross posting, so long as it is done correctly."
and:
" If you don't get a satisfactory answer in a reasonable amount of time (days, not hours), then:

Post in another applicable forum with your issue (1 or 2 other forums, not 20!).
Include a link to your original post (see below)."

but finally, to help everyone on all the sites:
but if you were to give links to all sites you've cross posted this to, at all the sites you've cross posted this to, I, for one…

and for your information, when I first started posting to forums, I was as guilty as hell of cross posting!

buskopan
08-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Surprised that you have that much time to talk about rules. Next time I'll post only on other forum. Your message is clear for me.

Bye.

Aussiebear
08-11-2014, 02:06 AM
I'm confident that P45cal was simply trying to point out that cross posting without indicating so, a drawback to receiving assistance no matter what the forum. Please don't be offended.