PDA

View Full Version : Help macro copying specific columns from one workbook and paste value .... in another

k0st4din
08-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Hello everyone,
two days ago I made a request for help, but still nobody has answered on this site.
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/799798-help-macro-copying-specific-columns-one-workbook-paste-value-another-workbook-again-specific-columns.html
With great application to have you, if anyone can help me.
Thank you in advance
I need your help on a macro to perform the following:
I have a main file (database)
in different folders have monthly excel files
1 I have USERFORM, there I have buttons.
2 Is it possible to make a macro that put it in my selected button that:
pressing it - opens the menu and navigate it alone file from which to copy the information
3 Can you ensure that the information in column B4: to include text -> to put in column C (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
4 Can you ensure that the information in the column F4: to include text -> to put in column E (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
5 Can you make sure that information from the column I4: to include text -> to put in column I (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
6 Can you ensure that the information in column M4: to include text -> to put in column H (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
7 Can you ensure that the information in column O4: to include text -> to put in column J (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
8 Close the file from which we get the information and are still open database file.
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this macro.
Be healthy

k0st4din
08-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Hello everyone,
can anyone help me with this macro, any macro gods of the site, I can not believe I can not find a solution.
Thank you in advance