PDA

View Full Version : Draw Line Arrow VBA,VBE,MACro

adel
09-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Hi everybody:hi:

I thing what I will ask is challenging.
on Excel I have userForm which comes on "shows" when the user click a certain button "Coustmized Button". This UserForm contains different types of controls on a Multipage, so, in a sence I have three layers from the bottom UserForm,Multipage & other Controls such as TextBox, LableBox.

The function of this userForm as unit, is to communicate with the user,when the user provide certain data, which are required from the user then results are provided.

The data which are provided by the user, must be presented by arrows pointing in specific direction based on the data that were provided by the user.

I neeeeed Heeeeelp:dunno

I would like to be able to draw lines or arrows automatically or manually on the UserForm or on the Multipage based on some numbers "the data".Also, to manipulate these lines and arrows,color,font size etc all that I think should be in VBE Codes or by Macro. I am not sure & what if I need square circle triangle?

Tommy
09-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Hi adel, :hi:

Welcolme to VBAX!!

If you already have the userform could you zip the file and upload it?

<when the user provide certain data>
can you provide samples?

<which are required from the user then results are provided>
what are the results?

<The data which are provided by the user, must be presented by arrows pointing in specific direction based on the data that were provided by the user>
What determines the direction the arrows point?

What you seem to be asking sounds at the moment to be doable, depends on the extent/magnitude.

adel
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi
The zip file will have to waite till i get home, yes, the file I think will answer your questions. In regards to the arrows directions I could mandate this direction as downward, but what if the user wants it in a different direction. These arrows should represents a load magnitude which is specified by the user as input data.
thanks

Tommy
09-01-2005, 01:04 PM
That is kinda what I was asking, on the arrows what determines the direction. :dunno The squares and triangles are not a problem, the circles may or not be depends :). I'll check this afternoon later and see if the zip file is here and look at and get back with you.:yes

adel
09-01-2005, 01:20 PM
ok sounds good i need 7 hours from now to down load.

Andy Pope
09-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Hi,

I have an example of drawing on a userform (http://www.andypope.info/vba/userformdraw.htm) that you might find useful.

adel
09-02-2005, 09:57 AM
That is kinda what I was asking, on the arrows what determines the direction. :dunno The squares and triangles are not a problem, the circles may or not be depends :). I'll check this afternoon later and see if the zip file is here and look at and get back with you.:yes

:hi: Hi

Ihave aproblem with my PC the zip file I can down loaded on Teusday.
:yes . thanks

adel
09-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Hi,

I have an example of drawing on a userform (http://www.andypope.info/vba/userformdraw.htm) that you might find useful.

Hi Andy :hi:

Will this example that you have is probably start for me because I need a lot of manipulations specially on the arrows .I am going to look at your example thoroughly ,

thanks for replying

:friends:

adel
09-06-2005, 02:20 PM
hI :hi:

I have a UserForm on it Multipage and I would like to be able to draw lines or arrows automatically or manually on the UserForm or on the Multipage based on some numbers.Also, to manipulate these lines and arrows,color,font size etc all that I think should be in VBA, VBE Codes or by Macro.

MOS MASTER
09-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi, :hi:

Please continue here:

I've merged this thread with your previous thread! :whistle:

johnske
09-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Hi adel,

It may help you if you check out this thread also. http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3903. (Particularly the posts by TonyJollans and Aaron Blood).

HTH,
John

adel
09-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi johnske:hi:

These code were preformed as excel for these lines, I am looking for scaled lines & Arrows which will be on UserForm or multipage control. so the codes of these lines and arrows must be as VBA,VBE or by Macro I think.

Thanks

MOS MASTER
09-07-2005, 10:13 AM
It seems to me Andy's example does exactly what you want? :yes

adel
09-07-2005, 10:35 AM
may be, I am looking into it

MOS MASTER
09-07-2005, 10:52 AM
may be, I am looking into it

Ah ok! :yes