PDA

View Full Version : Right click on the tab: Enable

kumarvm
09-25-2014, 01:16 AM
How to enable right click options on the tab. Earlier i used macros, it disabled right click options on worksheet as well as on tabs. I found a code, which helped me enable cut copy options on worksheet but i am unable to enable right click options(Delete,Insert,Move, copy and etc) on tabs.

Szaraq
09-25-2014, 02:38 AM
To be honest, I don't know, but I'm just wondering: couldn't you use simple workbook protection -> structure function?

Aussiebear
09-25-2014, 03:21 AM
How to enable right click options on the tab. Earlier i used macros, it disabled right click options on worksheet as well as on tabs. I found a code, which helped me enable cut copy options on worksheet but i am unable to enable right click options(Delete,Insert,Move, copy and etc) on tabs.

If you are currently using these sections of code, can we see them? While the internet makes the world a very small place, we simply can't see over your shoulder at what might be in your workbook

Aflatoon
09-25-2014, 04:26 AM
Cross-posted here: http://www.excelforum.com/excel-programming-vba-macros/1037883-right-click-on-the-tab-enable.html

kumarvm
09-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Actually the thing is, i used a worksheet(say A) which needs to enable macros, i just enabled macros and continue to use the worksheet(A). after 1 or 2 days i noticed that above said functions are disabled in all excel files.
To solve the issue i had UN-installed the MS-office 2007 and reloaded MS-office 2007 in my computer. Still problem persists

kumarvm
09-25-2014, 11:07 PM
To be honest, I don't know, but I'm just wondering: couldn't you use simple workbook protection -> structure function?

Actually the thing is, i used a worksheet(say A) which needs to enable macros, i just enabled macros and continue to use the worksheet(A). after 1 or 2 days i noticed that above said functions are disabled in all excel files.
To solve the issue i had UN-installed the MS-office 2007 and reloaded MS-office 2007 in my computer. Still problem persists

kumarvm
09-25-2014, 11:10 PM
If you are currently using these sections of code, can we see them? While the internet makes the world a very small place, we simply can't see over your shoulder at what might be in your workbook

Thanks for your suggestions12311
please find the attachment. It may give you an idea about my problem

Aussiebear
09-26-2014, 12:20 AM
That doesn't help at all. Earlier you suggested that you had sections of code, and that one on them enabled you to disable right click on worksheet as well as tabs. Those are the sections of code that you need to produce. What I'm assuming is that the code may still be active and effecting your workbook