PDA

View Full Version : Move / copy to relevant cell matched with sheet name VBA excel 2010

catherinebur
10-06-2014, 04:11 PM
For those clients failing to meet the standards we issue an improvement plan.
We monitor against the standards throughout the lifetime of the plan.
Providers may take some time to progress their improvement plans and consequently if we visited in any given month we may find that in respect of a standard, a client has either "met" the standard or "not met the standard".

In my spreadsheet I need the following tabs - "Outstanding", "Unmet" "Met" and the Visit dates (January – December) – equates to 12 tabs.

After a visit has been completed one of two options in column A of the "Outstanding" tab will be selected they are - “monitored but unmet” or “met” and the month of the visit will be selected in column B. If “met” is selected the row should MOVE (i.e. the entire row should delete from the "Outstanding" tab) to the relevant visit date month tab. If “monitored but unmet” is selected then the row should COPY (i.e retain the row in the "Outstanding" tab and automatically paste a copy)into the relevant visit date month tab.
Another tab called “Met” will COPY all rows that are set to “met” in column A of the "Outstanding tab.
The "Unmet” tab will COPY all rows that are set to “monitored but unmet” in Colum A of the "Outstanding tab".
The "Outstanding" tab will ONLY RETAIN THOSE ROWS that have either a blank setting or a “monitored but not met setting” in column A of the Outstanding tab.