PDA

View Full Version : Fill sheet 2 with details as froma table in sheet 1

mbdigital
10-16-2014, 05:41 AM
Hello to you all.

I am just for a week or two busy with simple VBA codes.
Here is a question which goes far above my knowledge :

Attached is a sheet where all my payments are placed (sheet 1).

My wish is to have all details from sheet 1 placed into sheet 2 but in the following way :

(SHEET 1 - Row 6)
Every month I pay "Alimentatie D" so

Sheet 2 must have
a row with details (cell B4) January , (cell C4) Alimentatie D , (cell D4) amount , (cell C5) afschr.dat
a row with details (cell B4) February , (cell C4) Alimentatie D , (cell D4) amount , (cell C5) afschr.dat
a row with details (cell B4) March , (cell C4) Alimentatie D , (cell D4) amount , (cell C5) afschr.dat
and so on .....

Some payments are not every month (see sheet 1 - Row 10) but in a few months so

Sheet 2 must have
a row with details (cell B4) January , (cell C4) Ardanta2 , (cell D4) amount , (cell C5) afschr.dat
a row with details (cell B4) April , (cell C4) Ardanta2 , (cell D4) amount , (cell C5) afschr.dat
a row with details (cell B4) July , (cell C4) Ardanta2 , (cell D4) amount , (cell C5) afschr.dat
and so on .....

Is there a way to let Excel arrange this automatically in a way that even when data is entered between the Rows in Sheet 1 it calculates everything again ?

I hope somebody can help me with this.

SamT
10-16-2014, 07:23 AM
By hand, put in sheet2 a few rows the way you want it to look.

mbdigital
10-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Hi SamT.

I have uploaded a new sheet with some examples.

Thanks for thinking with me......

SamT
10-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Thank you. The new example makes it clear.

If I knew What you want to accomplish, (you have only showed How to do part of what,) I might better help you.

How you are trying to do What will give over 300 rows with the example you have shown. Very cumbersome.

mbdigital
10-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi SamT

You are right, it gives a lot of rows with payments.
But that is just what I want.

Later on I want to work with automatic filters to (for example) show only the month september, or only show all payments for "Alimentatie D".
I also want to place items as : "payed : YES / NO" and a lot more.