PDA

View Full Version : Challenging issue when making alignment of datas into excel using vba

laxmananm
10-30-2014, 01:29 AM
Dear Master,

I have sucessfully designed a code to extract the datas from pdf to workbook.All the data's are fetching to excel very well with out any issues.
But i have alignment/Rule to place the data's to excel from Pdf..I tried a lot..but am failing when trying.I have attached the
required files for review.Some one please have a look and help me out to complete the code.

1.Pdf files
2.Conversion of current output file
3.Requirement needed in the macro.

Thanks in advance

mancubus
10-30-2014, 05:18 AM
@laxmananm

you don't need to pm for help.
forum frequenters mostly read all threads, especially with zero replies.
i'd already read this thread and downloaded the attachments before your pm.

for pdf to xl conversion:
i recommend you use a professional converter. if it's a temporary assignment you can benefit from trial periods.
if it will be a permanent assignment then buying the full licence will be a good investment.

here is one:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/pdf-to-excel-xlsx-converter.html

if you are sure all converted pdf's in excel show the same colum-row structure (i'm not that sure actually) then map the desired cells and copy/paste these cells to required output's cells.

laxmananm
10-31-2014, 08:02 AM
Hi manucubus,

As discussed i have attached Split-up..Kindly help me on the same.

lax

mancubus
10-31-2014, 01:32 PM
lax,

i just recommended using a professional software.

because you cannot guarantee all the pdf files are converted into excel the same.

create a template sheet for the desired output.
insert headers to desired cells.
insert formulas in the template sheet to return desired values from converted sheet such as ='Table 1'!A4.
copy this template sheet to all converted files.

laxmananm
10-31-2014, 10:03 PM
Oh my god.but thanks man.but I have been assigned to do this by using macro.just tell me boss..is it possible to achieve by vba solution?
Lax

laxmananm
11-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Dear Master,

Can anyone help me with this as this is very challeging for me..for two days am trying ..But i could not able to achieve it..Hoping for the positive reply

LAX