PDA

View Full Version : Double Click to insert Row

vvkprabhu
12-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Hi,
I have attached an excel sheet which was created by some unknown person & is password protected. In this file, when i double click on any row it will automatically insert a row & copy the formulas from the top cell.

I have following queries:

1. Can someone help me on the double click macro as per the attached file.

2. Is it possibile to freeze the no. of rows i.e, Row 10 to 50, Row 59 to 80 and so on.... Whenever i double click between row 10 to 49 it should automatically insert a row on double click and at the same time should delete the last row i.e., Row no. 51 (This is will help to always maintain the no. of rows constant so the link to other file is not disturbed). For example: When i double click on row 25 it will automatically add row 26 with formulas and atthe same time delete the last row 51.

3. Along with this, if i delete any no. of row between 10 to 50, the file should automatically insert the total no. of rows deleted at the last row within the specified range. For example, if i delete row 24 & 25, the last row 49 & 50 should automatically get added/inserted with the formulas from the top.

4. Can somebody crack & provide me the password for the file i have attached.

I might be asking too many things. I don't know whether Query 2, 3 & 4 is possible or not. But would appreciate if any expert can advise / provide valuable input.

Jacob Hilderbrand
12-01-2014, 07:40 AM
We do not provide file cracking services. Please review out FAQ.

http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq.php?faq=psting_faq_item#faq_hack_faq_item

vvkprabhu
12-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi Admin,

Regret the inconvenience caused. You may please delete this Thread. I will re-post this thread without asking for the file password.

Aussiebear
12-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Please don't repost the thread, simply continue on as is.