PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Data from one Workbook to Another based on whether or not the cell is em

Sharifb88
12-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Guys,

I got an excel workbook with information that I transferred from Microsoft Access. The information is located on the Export Sheet of a master workbook. Now I want to export the data to a second sheet called Master on another pre-existing workbook (Tax Numbers) without replacing the old information. The data that I want to transfer should be based on the condition of whether or not the information is filled in column M. Any ideas or pre-existing vba codes that I can use? Hope this makes sense and Thanks in advance!

SamT
12-15-2014, 10:59 PM
I got an excel workbook with information that I transferred from Microsoft Access. The information is located on the Export Sheet of a master workbook. Now I want to export the data to a second sheet called Master on another pre-existing workbook (Tax Numbers)
Perfectly clear so far. :)

without replacing the old information. The data that I want to transfer should be based on the condition of whether or not the information .
Still pretty clear :D

is filled in column M Argh, ya got me :dunno