PDA

View Full Version : Passing Data and Retrieving Back

Khanonline
12-19-2014, 08:29 AM
Hi All,

I need some help in following scenario:

The Table (of any dimension in MS Word) contains data which should I want to send to C Column of Excel and From Row 5 onward all the
data of Table should be passed to Excel. Let say I have encoded that data and placed in Column D (in front of Column C) and now I want
all the values of Column D should be replaced in Table of Ms Word.

Can somebody help me in this?

Thanks

Best
Khanonline

Dave
12-22-2014, 08:29 PM
U've had quite a few views with no replies. I'm guessing it's because no one can understand your needs. What's the table number and XL file name? It seems U want data to go to XL from a Word table and data from XL to go to a Word table? File names, sheet names and data input and output locations are all needed for a successful outcome. More info on the big picture as to why might also help. Dave

Khanonline
12-23-2014, 02:33 AM
Thanks for your good guidance.

I have simplified my confusion, and I have two attached two file One is Ms Word file for which the Macro will execute (on Word File.docx). Excel is like sheet where I want to pass the values of Tables (from Word File.docx) and then these values will be saved in Excel.xlsx. After that I will Encode the values into some character (myself).

Then after encoding again those values in front of original one I want to replace with them (as mentioned in Second Table of wordfile)

Thanks.