PDA

View Full Version : Uploading not working

Juriemagic
01-09-2015, 08:00 AM
hallo good people!,

My first time to this forum, I was planning on submitting a real big problem for a possible solution, but I see that the file upload functionality seems to not want to work. I get the big block, choose the file, and then upload. the activity indicator just goes round and round for ages...nothing is actually uploading..

I actually submitted my problem on the excel help forum, but for hours now have not received any indication whether or not my problem is solvable or not, so I thought to try out here.

Oops..okay, well I also could not place the link to the site, because of my newness!!..Can anyone suggest what I could do?. I will only be able to respond to any replies on Monday..Thank you all..

SamT
01-09-2015, 08:16 AM
You have to make three (I think it is three) posts first before certain abilities are allowed.

You have one post now(1). Say good morning (2). then, tell us about the problem(3), then upload the workbook. That should do it.

That protective feature is built in to the forum software. you will see it in several places on the WWW.

Juriemagic
01-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi SamT,

thanx for the response, well, at the bottom of the screen it says I may post attachments..however the functionality on my pc does not seem to work, as explained earlier. I guess I will just keep on trying until I get lucky..have a nice day SamT!

Bob Phillips
01-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Maybe the file is too big to upload. Why not just upload into a file sharing site.

Juriemagic
01-12-2015, 01:53 AM
The file is only 11kb..but I'll see what I can do. Thank you..