PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Fund and Ad

Zack Barresse
09-13-2005, 05:15 PM
As many of you have seen, or should have all seen, we are running a large banner below the Google Ads appearing on all forums. This ad will take you to the Salvation Army's (SA) website where you can find information and a place to donate. These donations can go to the Hurricane Katrina (Southeastern US) relief effort or other emergencies to which you may specify.

Here at VBAX, we feel very strongly about helping others where they may not be able to help themselves, or others more readily. We would like to give everybody any information they need and an avenue if they would like to help out where they wouldn't otherwise have that route.

The SA is not the only group which charity donations can be given to. The RedCross (http://www.redcross.org/) also has a very large hand in relief efforts.

Do not be fooled by cheap imitations. There have been people who have attempted solicitation of funds from people in the name of Hurricane Katrina Relief. Be careful who you donate to. VBAX cares where your money goes. As members of our forums, we feel all are privy to more than just the information contained on these pages relating to VBA. We are all human and must all share this planet together. This is the main reason behind VBAX choosing to run a SA ad.

I have personally donated what I could to this relief effort. It's not much, but every little bit helps. Imagine if every household in America donated just $5. Now imagine the entire world. How much could we gather together? How much difference could we make? I say we could make a big difference. And so we shall.

If, for some reason, you would like to donate funds to VBAX to have it forwarded to the relief effort, we can do that as well. Make sure and send an email to admin@vbaexpress.com informing us of such.

Take care and God bless.