PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally removed VBA add-in for Outlook 2007

Bbigler868
02-19-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi,

So, I made a bone-headed mistake while I was disabling some of my lesser-used Outlook 2007 add-ins, and instead of merely "disabling" the VBA Outlook add-in, I clicked "remove" in the "Manage COM add-ins" window.

I can't figure out how to get the add-in re-installed. I've been searching online, but haven't had any luck with a solution, or locating an official VBA add-in download file. I've tried using the "Add" function in the "Manage COM add-ins" window to navigate to the file, but it requires an .exe, and all I can find are .dll files of "OUTLVBA," which the add-in function of Outlook 2007 can't run.

For reference, here is where I navigated to: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ADDINS
Is the .exe file for the VBA add-in somewhere in that file, or maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

System information:
-Windows 7, 32-bit
-Outlook 2007

I would very much prefer not to have to entirely re-install Outlook, as it is a pain to backup all of my files and then restore them. There has to be a way to slectively install the VBA add-in right?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Paul_Hossler
02-22-2015, 06:44 PM
I have 2010 but 'probably' 2007 is almost identical

You should be able to add DLL's