PDA

View Full Version : dete attachment

v_gyku
09-19-2005, 01:01 AM
how can i delete my thread from the forum?
I want to delete the attachment..

MOS MASTER
09-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi, :hi:

Members are not able to do that themselves if someone else posted in the thread after him. I think however if you just posted a thread you should be able to edit it for a while. (If I remember well)

But you can pm me or another member of staff with the hyperlink to the thread you want the attachment (Provide name if more then one) deleted from and we can remove it for you. :whistle:

mdmackillop
09-20-2005, 04:30 PM
As Joost said, you can't delete the thread, but for attachments, try QuickLinks/User Control Panel/Attachments. I believe you can delete them from there.
Regards
MD

MOS MASTER
09-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Hi MD, :yes

Never deleted one myself but it looks like you could do it that way.

To much forum functions over here...:rotlaugh:

MWE
09-20-2005, 06:07 PM
As Joost said, you can't delete the thread, but for attachments, try QuickLinks/User Control Panel/Attachments. I believe you can delete them from there.
Regards
MD
further to this topic, I recently wanted to edit one of my posts. I mistakenly clicked on REPLY instead of EDIT and somehow submitted a blank REPLY. I would have thought that such a reply would be identified as empty or something and a dialogue automatically initiated to figure out what I was trying to do. Did not happen and the empty reply remains. Perhaps this is a feature for future mods.

MOS MASTER
09-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi Mark, :yes

I'm sure the forum still has some improvements comming but I don't know what you mean whit your story.

I'm trying to reproduce it but I'm doing something wrong.
Can you walk me through step by step and tell me what's happening and what should happen in your opinion?

:whistle: