PDA

View Full Version : VBA "Error loading DLL" wrong PowerPoint reference (Excel 2010)

sparda663
05-28-2015, 12:20 AM
Hi everyone,

i'm working on excel 2010 and i develop an application using VBA. This application should allow me to see powerpoint document but, since i changed computer (DELL laptop windows 7 -> Toshiba hybrid computer (tactil) , windows 8.1) i can see this in my reference project

All the references to office App are 14.0 but powerpoint is the only one to be 15.0, and i don't have Office 2013 so, when i try to add the reference it fail, then i browse to the path of "MSPPT.OLB" , vba find it but when i put something like

Dim pptApp as PowerPoint.Application

Private Sub Test
Set pptApp = New PowerPoint.Application
End Sub

it says "Error loading DLL" , i tried to replace the DLL with a working one but i still have the same error. When i delete the reference and restart excel, i can still see "PowerPoint 15.0" instead of 14.

If someone can help me with that , it would be very helpful !

PS : the powerpoint application on VBA was working on my DELL and my desktop computer (because i didn't have this problem of reference).Moreover, i use outlook in my vba application and there is no problem with this library...