PDA

View Full Version : Put Data From Excel 2010 Into Web Page Field

Sarah
06-03-2015, 06:18 AM
Hello

Please I need someone to help in this!!!

I need to add data from excel cell to a ALREADY OPENED web page field.I want to assign file to agents daily for them to review and I am wasting a lot of time in my work by entering this data.

I attached a excel sheet to understand you what and how I want to enter the data and I also providing my webpage field coding so that someone can really help me because I have a very little knowledge in VBA.

1 . File Number Entering Field.

Here I want to copy data from A2 cell of the excel.

<input name = “Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$txtfilno” type = “text” value = “ “ maxlength = “15” id = “ContentPlaceHolder2_txtfino”>

2. Submit Button.

This button needs to be clicked so that the file details will be pulled to the webpage.

<input type = “Submit” name = “Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnGetQueue” Value = “Get Queue” On click = “Javascrip: webform_doPostBackwithOptions (new webform_post back Options (“Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnGetQueue”, “ “, true, “ “,” “,false,false)
id = ” ContentPlaceHolder2_btnGetQueue”>

Please Note: If the file detail is unavailable then a pop up window will appear and we need to press Enter Key to make it disappear.
If anything happened like this, then it should be get noted in C column against that file number as FileNotFound.

3. Agent Name Selection From Drop-down.

The file should be assigned to the agent that is mentioned against the file number in B column.

Input id =” ContentPlaceHolder2_GVdetails_chk select All” type = “checkbox” name = “Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$GVdetails$ct101$chkselectAllo” >
Select name = “ct Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$add1agent” id = “ContentPlaceHolder2_add1agent”>
<option value = “….select…”> ….select….<\option>
<option value = “vj49006” > vj49006-Victor John<\option>
<option value = “am96025” > am96025-A Mary<\option>
<option value = “JS28500” > JS28500-Justine Shone<\option>

<input type = “submit” name =”ct100$contentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign” value = “Assign” On click = “Javascrip: webform_doPostBackwithOptions (new webform_post back Options (“Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign”, “ “, true, “ “,” “,false,false) id = ” ContentPlaceHolder2_btnGetAssign”>

Please Note: If the agent detail is unavailable then a pop up window will appear and we need to press Enter Key to make it disappear.
If anything happened like this, then it should be get noted in C column against that file number as AgentNotAvail.

4. Assign Button.

This button needs to be clicked so that the file will be assigned to the respective agent.

<input type = “submit” name =”ct100$contentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign” value = “Assign” On click = “Javascrip: webform_doPostBackwithOptions (new webform_post back Options (“Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign”, “ “, true, “ “,” “,false,false) id = ” ContentPlaceHolder2_btnAssign”>

Please Note: If the file is already assigned to that agent then a pop up window will appear and we need to press Enter Key to make it disappear.
If anything happened like this, then it should be get noted in C column against that file number as FileAlreadyAssigned.

This may sounds crazy but it will really useful for me if someone can help me.: pray2:

Thank You and Have a Nice Day!!

SamT
06-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Sarah,

Welcome to VBA Express, the best site on the Web for all things Microsoft Office.

Question about Excel on the web take a while, so don't despair.