PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] LABEL AND PLANNING SCHOOL MAP

MARTI MARTI
06-04-2015, 04:21 PM
HIII..Forum ..membres And moderators
in the preceding days I realize your ideas thanks to a userform (school map)
I have found in special cases I can not activate macro .. and I find problems because I can not work with my program for that .. my dear master I did this file where I can work on my curriculum card without macro and very far from here is userform .. I head for my masters you realize my dream
a thousand times thank you in advance
cordially
MARTI MARTI

Sixthsense..
06-04-2015, 09:00 PM
The column headers and the expected result description in the file is not in english so its hard to understand your desired result.

Could you please explain in english about which sheets needs result based on what?

Or

Please include the desired result in your file for giving exact solution.

MARTI MARTI
06-05-2015, 03:52 AM
The column headers and the expected result description in the file is not in english so its hard to understand your desired result.

Could you please explain in english about which sheets needs result based on what?

Or

Please include the desired result in your file for giving exact solution.
Hiiii Sixthsence..
thank you for help
I do not speak much English but I try to understand you
thank you in advance
cordially
MARTI

snb
06-05-2015, 04:07 AM
C'est evident que votre fil ne contient pas des macros parce qu'il est gardé commme xlsx. Suelement les extensions xlsm ou xlsb peuvent contenir des macros.
Aussi ce n'est pas clair si tu as une question, et que si, quelle.

MARTI MARTI
06-05-2015, 04:11 AM
C'est evident que votre fil ne contient pas des macros parce qu'il est gardé commme xlsx. Suelement les extensions xlsm ou xlsb peuvent contenir des macros.
Aussi ce n'est pas clair si tu as une question, et que si, quelle.

Hiiii snb
yes I want to do without macro file
thank you for your advice
cordially
MARTI

p45cal
06-05-2015, 05:19 AM
See the attached and see if it does what you want - I've only guessed what you want.
It's very basic and not robust nor flexible but it may be enough for you.

MARTI MARTI
06-05-2015, 07:50 AM
See the attached and see if it does what you want - I've only guessed what you want.
It's very basic and not robust nor flexible but it may be enough for you.

Hiiii p45cal
thank you for help
impeccable work
Excellent idea from you
thank you for your help
that's what I want to do
thank you for your precious time to help me sacred
it's very very nice of you master hand
I have only one comment: To learn more about your master's what we can work on that same file with spinbutton without autofiltre..plus far from AutoFilter
thank you in advance cordialement
MARTI

p45cal
06-05-2015, 08:01 AM
we can work on that same file with spinbutton without autofiltre..plus far from AutoFilter
The autofilter on the BD sheet is not required (I only used an autofilter there to check what was in the BD), I should have removed it.
The sheet listes is a pivot table. It is easier to use and maintain than using complicated formulae in that sheet, and it is easier to construct than using macros.

MARTI MARTI
06-05-2015, 08:25 AM
The autofilter on the BD sheet is not required (I only used an autofilter there to check what was in the BD), I should have removed it.
The sheet listes is a pivot table. It is easier to use and maintain than using complicated formulae in that sheet, and it is easier to construct than using macros.

your answer is the best master p45cal
may be you have not time today
please if you get time trying to help me redo this file with formulas and spinbutton
please do not forget me master
cordially
MARTI

p45cal
06-06-2015, 08:19 AM
please if you get time trying to help me redo this file with formulas and spinbuttonsee attached, helper column in sheet listes column D which can be hidden.

MARTI MARTI
06-06-2015, 08:44 AM
see attached, helper column in sheet listes column D which can be hidden.

Hiiii P45CAL
thank you master
yes that's exactly what I want
thank you for your precious time sacred to help me in this file
thank you that you have not forgotten my request
thank you for all master P45CAL
cordially
MARTI13623