PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Listbox and Combobox Problem

Gloopy
06-15-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi,
I am having some issues with getting some code working in Excel. I am trying create a sheet which tracks staff holidays and which allows entries to be recalled readily and edited/deleted.

I have created a userform which contains a couple of buttons, a listbox and combobox. I want the list box to be populated by the data on the sheet (which will grow with time) and to be filterable using the combobox. The combobox will be populated by the entries in column A of the sheet. The idea is that a manager can load up (filter) the entries for a staff member (within the userform) and then edit/delete as required.

I did have this working for a short period but now am completely stuck. I have attached the sheet and code that I have so far. I am not a VBA expert and, for the most part, my code is adapted from that which I find on the internet. This has always worked well but this time I find my self going round in circles and have been for about a week.

Any help or comments that you can provide to get me back on track would be much appreciated.

Steve

Gloopy
06-16-2015, 03:09 PM
I have resolved my issue. a simple typo in the code and a defined name range error were causing the trouble.