PDA

View Full Version : USERFORM COMPLICATED

GAVIOTA ONE
06-17-2015, 02:22 PM
I found this file for a long time I think in a facebook Pakistani forum.
I am truly delighted to join you here in this magnificent forum and beautiful as beautiful memebres masters.In this speech I do not know what to say or how to explain my problem and my desire to do.unless you contact a memebres and masters to explain the labyrinth .. I do not want a great explanation but only the principle of that usf and simplify this code galere..cet usf that was with combobox that are as disparaient I do not know where I touch the code ..
. I have some concerns: * I want to get a change titles (name surname criteria ...) from left to right here are the titles displayed on the right and the left are input textbox I want to reverse the left and ..Title of textbox entry right. * Assuming that we in column E sheet 1 (DATABASE) I have a dropdown (female male) I want this list appears in the userform such as this image is in attachee file sheet1. * is what I can have exactly that with another code userform far from what will be my happiness complique..se code thank you in advance for help and for your proposal and ideathak you in advance for all

GAVIOTA ONE
06-19-2015, 01:49 AM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bang head::banghead:

Zack Barresse
06-19-2015, 11:01 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking here. The language barrier is a little difficult. I see what your UserForm is doing, which basically looks like a database form for your data. I'm not sure I'd do it that way, seems excessively complicated. Can you try describing what it is you want? Please, take your time.

GAVIOTA ONE
06-19-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking here. The language barrier is a little difficult. I see what your UserForm is doing, which basically looks like a database form for your data. I'm not sure I'd do it that way, seems excessively complicated. Can you try describing what it is you want? Please, take your time.

HELLO ZACK BARRESSE
thank you for help

userform in this complicated number 2 .. is the original userform .. to choose the sex male and female in the combobox .. here's the method:

define a range for example and appoint the (flower)
Then you go in database and in sex as you put a comment and name the (flower)
Now go into the userform you can change the gender combobox
a difficult method I want to find another solution other than this without doing a review .. becaufe the comment is easy to erase without paying attention
thank you in advance for help
Please directory you can answer me in the forum thread

Zack Barresse
06-19-2015, 02:54 PM
So what is it you want exactly?

GAVIOTA ONE
06-19-2015, 03:31 PM
So what is it you want exactly?
hello Zack
I want to find another way to change this way of combobox (male female)
in usf ..I do not want to feed this combobox from a comment
I want another way to feed the combobox (female male) away from the beach and comment
the comment is easy to remove that's why I want to find another solution
cordially
GAVIOTA