PDA

View Full Version : Lookup from unique data

manik.nag
06-24-2015, 07:22 AM
Hi all,
I'm using an excel file where I've to do the below acitivity, can it be done using a VBA Macro.

Step 1 : Select "May-15" (previous month) from "Month" column and select "Q1", "Q2" and "Q3" from "Quintile" column and then delete the all rows.
Step 2 : Select "May-15" (previous month) from "Month" column remove duplicate EIN's from "EIN" column.
Step 3 : Select "June-15" (current month) from "Month" column lookup the Unique EIN with June data and delete the #n/a from June data from column R

all this above acivity to be done from 3 different sheet in a same way and the sheet names are "OTR Raw", "AHT Raw" and "28 CPS Raw"

With Regards
Manik Nag

SamT
06-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Please remove all sheets except the three named in your post. Please delete all rows except for a few that should be changed and a few that should not be effected.

IF the three named sheets have identical layouts, please delete 2 of them, then make copies of the remaining sheets in the same book and manually edit them to be as you want the code to make it.

That file is very large and contains much information and data that will not be of use to us as programmers.

manik.nag
06-24-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi,
i've removed all sheets except the three named in my previous post. three named sheets have identical layouts but headers remains different hence I've not deleted. I hope it's now contains the precise information which requires by the programmers.

With Regards
Manik Nag